Terms & Conditions
Setting up a Account
Call Gildan Brands on (02) 9854 0300 or e-mail email@example.com and request a new account form. This allows us to enter you into the system to start ordering. All orders must be placed via our online ordering system https://www.gildanbrands.com.au
Login and password details will be supplied upon receipt of the completed new account form. Please refer to the bottom of this pricelist for instructions on how to use online ordering.
Note: The delivery address MUST have someone present between 9AM & 5PM Monday to Friday
Should our courier try to deliver to your address and there is no one present a redelivery fee will be charged.
Once we have received and processed your order in our system an order confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Please review all data is correct and/or advise Gildan Brands by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should there be any discrepancies.
Note: Do not pay until you receive an invoice from Gildan Brands
An invoice will be e-mailed to you at which point you can log onto our online ordering system https://www.gildanbrands.com.au and pay by credit card [VISA or MasterCard only]. You can also pay via direct deposit.
- If you pay for your invoice by credit card via the online ordering site before 2.30pm your order should leave that day.
- Invoices which are paid for via Direct Deposit may be sent the same day upon receipt of a remittance advice received before 2.30pm, alternatively the order will be shipped once the funds are receipted.
- Direct Deposit details are found on the invoice.
Note: Please use your customer name or our invoice number as a reference to identify direct deposits
- Delivery for most orders is 2-7 working days depending on the shipping area.
- Orders received after 11AM will be dispatched on the next business day.
- No credits will be issued for sample orders and are not accepted back for exchange or return.
- We do not accept phone orders.
- Orders can only be placed via our online ordering system. Please contact one of our staff for your login and password. When placing your order the system will ask for the following details.
- Order Number
- Detailed delivery address [Note: deliveries occur between 9AM & 5PM Monday to Friday & a signature is required upon delivery]
Note: Should our courier try to deliver to your address and there is no one present a redelivery fee will be charged.
- Special Instructions. E.g. a note can be added giving an authority to leave without signature of delivery, have the package attention to a specific person, contact number of the receiver etc.
Note: Gildan Brands bears no responsibility for goods delivered to locations where an authority to leave has been requested; goods left under stairs, behind gate etc.
- Due to the high volume of orders received on a daily basis we are unable to consolidate orders. Orders placed separately will be treated as separate orders and both will incur freight charges should they apply.
Note: Gildan Brands bears no responsibility for orders placed under your company name when using the online ordering system.
Gildan, Anvil, American Apparel, Alstyle, Comfort Colors & Result can be mixed across styles & colours to achieve better price breaks & free freight on your order.
We use Hunter Express & Fastway as our primary carriers. For large local orders which are palletized we use Jet Couriers. Toll is used for any large pallet
orders for deliveries outside the Metropolitan area or Inter-state.
For urgent orders Startrack can be used upon request. We stock 3kg & 5kg satchels only & are charged per satchel.
The following surcharges are applicable to our Premium Air Express Satchel service:
* Deliveries to PO Boxes will incur a $12.00 + GST surcharge per satchel. This additional amount will be added to your invoice in the freight & handling section.
* If first delivery attempt is futile, the consignment will be left at the nearest Post Office for collection by the receiver. This will incur a $20.00 + GST after surcharge per satchel. Startrack invoice on a weekly basis; this additional freight fee will be charged approximately a week later than your original invoice date on a separate invoice in the freight & handling section.
Note: Our couriers cannot give any guarantees with regards to on time deliveries. Therefore we are unable to offer any compensation for any late freight deliveries.
* Orders over $500.00 ex GST are FIS (Free Into Store / Freight Free) to all Mainland Capital Cities; Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and the following regional centers; Newcastle, Wollongong, Gold Coast & Geelong. Perth is $600 ex GST.
* Orders over $500.00 ex GST will be charged half freight to all other areas except regional WA which is $600 ex GST.
* All orders under $500.00 ex GST will attract full freight charges for all area except WA which is $600 ex GST
* Freight free does not apply to special offers or discounted items.
* Any redelivery / futile delivery (i.e. incorrect address or no one available to sign for / receive goods etc.) fees charged to Gildan Brands by any carrier will be on charged and raised as a new invoice.
Use of Customers own Courier
This is available after confirmation with our sales staff on (02) 9854 0300.
- Name of the courier company being used.
- Your booking reference number.
- Your company name & receiver details; Company Name, contact & address.
- Approximate time of collection.
This information is essential to ensure your courier is not waiting for us to confirm which consignment to collect.
Note: This freight is at your own cost.
Establishing a 30 Day Account
For the first 10 orders payment is required prior to the goods being dispatched.
To obtain a 30 day account you must contact our sales staff on (02) 9854 0300 and request a credit application form. We require 7 days after receiving the completed credit application to process your account. You will be notified by e-mail once the account is approved.
Gildan Brands sets credit limits on all accounts. Payment is required when limit is reached.
We accept Direct Deposit & Credit Card.
- Credit card payments must be processed via our online ordering system https://www.gildanbrands.com.au VISA or MasterCard only.
- When paying by direct deposit please use your customer name as a reference to identify the payment.
After a 30 day trading account has been established, all goods are sold subject to invoice being paid within 30 days from statement.
Any account over 45 days may go on credit hold until account is paid. A review of ongoing credit will be made.
All goods remain the property of Gildan Brands and ownership of all goods does not pass on until paid in full.
For quantities in excess of 2,500 pieces please contact us for discounts that may apply.
Gildan Brands Showroom & Warehousing
All goods are dispatched from our Sydney warehouse located at: 2 Interchange Drive Eastern Creek NSW 2766
Orders to be collected must be ordered the day before and can be collected between 8AM & 4PM Monday to Friday once packed. When ready for collection an e-mail will be sent through to your accounts department along with a copy of the invoice. If a specific person needs to be notified you will need to note this clearly on your order in the 'Special Instructions' section.
The showroom is open from 8AM to 4PM Monday to Friday.
All prices are exclusive of GST. 10% GST must be added to all prices.
Incorrect Supply or Shortages
* Goods which have been incorrectly supplied or which are found to be faulty may be returned for replacement or credit after a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number has been issued.
* It is at the discretion of Gildan Brands to credit or resupply shortages.
* It is the responsibility of the customer or their agent, where goods are delivered to a 3rd party (i.e.: your decorator) to check that the goods are as ordered (style / colour / quantity) prior to decoration.
* Discrepancies must be advised in writing within 48 hours of the goods being delivered.
* Incorrectly supplied goods that are decorated will be invoiced.
* Claims for shortages will not be accepted after goods have been decorated.
* No claims for costs of decoration on incorrectly supplied or short shipped goods will be accepted.
CHECK YOUR DELIVERIES CAREFULLY
Cancelled Orders or Incorrectly Ordered Goods
* If goods are incorrectly ordered or an order is cancelled after it has been shipped, the return freight and a restocking fee will apply.
* Our Restocking fee is $25.00 + GST for any orders cancelled.
* Where goods approved for return were originally sent FIS freight free as part of an order over $500 ex gst ($600 ex gst to some areas) please note that the outbound freight component will be also charged as part of the return, together with a restocking fee of $25 + gst. These charges will be itemised on the RMA (Return Material Authorisation) and emailed by head office to sign and include with the returning goods.
* Returns may incur an additional administration fee which will be determined on a case by case basis.
* A Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number MUST be provided prior to goods being returned. Goods can only be returned within 7 business days of delivery.
* If an order has been cancelled after it has been packed but prior to invoicing or dispatch a restocking fee of $25.00 + GST will apply.
* Credit claims for shortages will not be accepted if the goods are delivered to a 3rd party (i.e.: your decorator) and the claim is not made within 48 hours of delivery or prior to the goods being decorated.
* Any decorated goods or goods not in original condition (excluding faulty goods) will not be accepted for credit.
Any stock being returned MUST have a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number attached. Orders must be returned in original packaging and in a saleable condition. An RMA needs to be obtained prior to goods being returned. Goods sent without an RMA attached will not be accepted by our receiving department.
All Result jackets are individually tagged and poly bagged. Any returns for Result jackets must be sent back in the same condition as received. Swing tags must be intact and garments must be in their original poly bag.
It is at the discretion of Gildan Brands to not accept back Result jackets should they not meet this criteria.
Note: No credits / returns will be accepted for SAMPLE orders.
How to get Started
First you will need your User Name & Password; this will be supplied by Gildan Brands.
In your internet browser type the following web address directly into the URL bar: http://www.gildanbrands.com.au
Enter your username & password as per instructions from Gildan Brands. You are able to change your password details at anytime once logged in under the 'Admin' section.
Initial Screen after Login
Will be the 'Featured Products' screen. Select a brand/category to start ordering.
How to Select a Style
Brand/Category will bring up all available styles that relate to it. Select the one you require.
Enter the order quantities into the boxes and press tab to move along the sizes.
Order Quantity & Value
The value of your order is displayed in the top right corner of the screen under 'Shopping Cart'. This will show the complete order total.
Each page will also have a 'Total' quantity for that particular style
Adding Other Styles
To add another style to your order simply select the brand/category on the left of the screen. Select the required style and enter the quantities as before.
Your order value and page quantities will change with each addition.
Once your order is complete and you are satisfied select 'Checkout' to proceed.
This page shows all the items that have been ordered. You can make changes to your quantities or remove items at this point. Once happy proceed by clicking 'Checkout'.
Select the correct delivery address from the drop down menu, or add if it's a new one. An order number must be included; this can be an internal reference, otherwise the date will suffice.
You can also add any special information if required; this will appear on the packing slip for our warehouse staff.
This is an order review page to check all details, including delivery address, are correct. Once confirmed you will need to tick the 'Accept Terms' box and then 'Submit'.
Available quantity & information on when more stock will become available. Site is compatitable with Tablets, Ipads, Phones, PC and Macs.
Order has been Submitted
After selecting the submit button within 10 minutes you will receive an e-mailed web confirmation confirming the order has been received and is in our
warehouse ready for pick and pack. This is a good opportunity to double check your order to confirm it is correct and nothing is missed. To check the status
of your order click on 'Order History' at the top of the page. Once the order is packed and ready for dispatch you will receive an e-mailed invoice
confirming the order is leaving and the courier its being dispatched with. Orders received after 11am will be dispatched on the next business day. All orders
over $500.00 ex GST are FIS (Free Into Store / Freight Free) to all Mainland Capital Cities & some regional centers (refer to Freight in Terms & Conditions);
half freight will be charged to all other areas. WA FIS or half frieght to non metro areas threshold is $600 ex GST
Orders under $500 ex GST will attract full freight charges. Forward any sales enquiries to email@example.com